The Pomapoo, also known as a Pooranian, is a cross between a Toy Poodle and Pomeranian and is known for its cute, teddy bear look. They inherit facial features and skull-shape from both their parents. They have a short, straight muzzle and have round eyes. Their ears are triangular in shape. The Pomapoo’s coat can come in a wide variety of colors.
- The Pomapoo is a social, intelligent, and affectionate breed. These traits make them good with people of all ages, but should still be watched when playing with young children due to their small size.
- Even though the Pomapoo needs a daily walk to work off their excess energy like most dogs, much of their exercise requirement can be met with active playtime.
- Due to their small size and gentle nature, the Pomapoo is adaptable to their owner’s lifestyle and does not have high needs for exercise.
Clubs, Registries & Associations
- American Canine Hybrid Club
- Designer Breed Registry
- Designer Dogs Kennel Club
- Dog Registry of America, Inc.
- International Designer Canine Registry
(Based on breed recognition. See store for details on this particular puppy.)